Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Thats What I'm Talking About




Satuday morning before the LSU vs. Tulane game Kristi and I took Sadie for a walk up on the levee. Just to the left of the bus in the pictures is a big lot for RV's and tailgating. This guy made a wrong turn and an even worse turn while attempting to turn around on river road. He got stuck real good. Now, normally I would take this oppurtunity to make fun of the guy and LSU in general but since kristi started working there I have been trying to stop saying negative things (I don't say good things yet, i just refrain from the bad). So, I'm not gonna mention the 10 or so guys who were behind the bus trying to push it out, especially not the geniuses who stood behind the bus while it was rolling back before they put there weight into it to get it back on the road. All I will say is that they were ultimately sucessfull (as you can see from the pictures). The wording on side the bus says "that's what I'm taking about". The only way it could have been more fitting is if it said "Get -R-Done".

1 comment:

melancholic smirk said...

I love you today.