Often, when K and I are driving places, I start asking what if questions. For example, what if you were stranded on a desert island and only one food grew on that island. What would you want that food to be? Or, what if you had to choose between Sadie and Lily, who would you choose? Or, If you were exiled from the
Today, while running errands, I think I came up with the toughest question I have ever asked(yes, even tougher than choosing between Elvis or the Beatles).
The question is: if you could put together the greatest rock band ever, who would be in it?
You must choose,
1. A lead singer
2. A guitar player
3. A bass player
4. A drummer
5. if you want, you can also choose a keyboard player.
BUT, you can only choose one member from an existing band. For example, I could not choose Eddie Van Halen and Alex Van Halen because they are in the same band. However, you can choose a former member of a band if that person is no longer with the band. For example, I could choose Eddie Van Halen and Sammy Hagar because Sammy is currently not in the band. But I could not choose David Lee Roth and Eddie because Roth is now touring with Van Halen.
Hopefully the rules are not to confusing.
Currently, my lineup is as follows
1. Drummer- Alex van Halen (Van Halen),
2. Bass- John Paul Jones (Led Zepplin) or Living I would choose Sting
3. Guitar- Jimi Hendrix, Living I would choose Eric Clapton(since I can't pick Eddie)
4. Lead Singer- Mick Jagger(The Rolling Stones)
5. Keyboards- Billy Preston( the 5th Beatle) or living I would choose Art Neville
Who Would you choose?