Thursday, August 30, 2007

Old School, or old and at School

It's been about 2 weeks since my last post and I feel like I should post some sort of update. But, I don't have anything planned. So, let me kick it freestyle for you one time. I will try to sum up the last 2 weeks for you in a freestyle rhyme(i will type what ever comes into my head, rap style, with nothing planned).
Here we go!

(Insert drums and bass line here)

so its been a while since i updated my blog
so you haven't seen new pictures of me or my dog.
I've been a busy boy, I haven't done much sleepin'
but if you you know me you know I'll never miss eatin'.
I moved from by the river in baton rouge
now I live in thibodaux on bayou lafourche.
I'm teaching 9th grade geography at Hahnville high
where the have gators on the campus and that ain't no lie.
I'm liking what I'm doin and thats a good thing
cause student teacher don't get paid that means no cha-ching.
so my pockets may be empty but thats allright
at least my pockects not weighed down when my wallets light.
its not an easy gig some kids can be a pain and that ain't cool
it's probably karma goin round for how I used to act in school.
so its thursday now and we're about to start labor day weekend
and just in time cuz this kids are driving me to drinking.
But let me let you know I love it and I'm doing fine
and though it wasn't much I hope you liked my rhyme.

Peace, I'm outta here. word to ya mom inem!

2 comments:

curia_regis said...

it's like you grew up on the skreets...

Scott said...

I grew up in the east, what more need I say. Actually I didn't develop my sweet rhymes until we moved to the burbs.