Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Your Fearless Leader

Before we begin I suppose you should know a little bit about me and my reason for blogging. The simple truth is that I needed a place to post pictures of my dog, Sadie. I also thought it would be a good way to let friends and family Know what I have been up to.

I am 31, ha

This is Sadie! She is a cute one. Daddy's girl. She is 5 months old now and weighs about 45 pounds-Sturdy! i am staying in pretty good shape as she wakes me at 6:00 a.m. every day for her morning walk. you'll get to know her over time, and the wisdom of the swirls(you'll see).

I love to run, but the heat of summer is a killer and there are so many good sit-com reruns on the tv that I struggle with motivation. I am fightining two battles right now. One is to run on a consistent basis. It feels good when I get out there, but getting out the door is rough. The other battle is to motivate myself for my final year of school which starts next week. It's nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel but sometimes I can't help but look back at the wasted years and think how much easier things would have been if i'd have just got it right the first time. But, things would have been different, I know it is hard to see it when you look back, but sometimes where you are is exactly where you are supposed to be. I have Kristi now, and Sadie. I know that I am winning these 2 battles. The victory flag is on it way up, and to the victor goes the booty-i mean the spoils.

No comments: