Monday, April 23, 2007

up to date

Hello all, I am doing well-busy-but well. I have 2 weeks left of the semster and have much work to do before it is over. Once again I let myself get behind on a few things and it snowballed into this huge mess I am now in. But, don't worry, I'll survive it. I won't be much fun the next couple weeks but fun isn't the issue-passing these classes is. After this semester I will take one class this summer and student teach this fall. I am almost done.

So, I did something I swore I'd never do. I joined MySpace. You can find me there at myspace.com/scottgw1
It's not as bad as I thought. There many pages that are young punks and hoochies that clutter my beloved internet, but it is also a good way to stay intouch with your friends and family and to reconnect with old friends. chances are that if you are reading this then I searched for you, I what what you are doing, and you should be ashamed.

I really want to go eat pizza buffet and take a nap right now but since I don't want to be in school forever, I guess I'll get back to work.
I still have a couple ideas I want to blog about so stay tuned.

p.s. I will not spellcheck here or there, i will not spellcheck anywhere.
If you don't like it heckle as you may, but I will not spellcheck anyway!

4 comments:

melancholic smirk said...

What's your dill, pickle?

curia_regis said...

Myspace is the devil, but I too am a user. I wish I was in BR, I'd hit up the pizza buffet with you...instead I'll just eat whatever here at my desk :(

Scott said...

i can'y find you on myspace.

melancholic smirk said...

Yum. . . pizza!