Tuesday, May 15, 2007

For those who may be interested

So I got all my grades in for the semester. 4 A's, 1 B, 2 C's. All I have left is one class this summer and student teaching in the fall.
I must say that I am a little suprised and sad that only two people post comments on my previous post to let me know that they read my blog. I really thought more peopled viewed it. Well, at least I have a 2 person audience, that's better than none. However, if you hadn't noticed that post then please go to the comments section and let me know that you've been checking it out.
I know there was something I wanted to write about but now I'm drawing a blank. We are gonna take Sadie to the beach tommorrow so I'm sure I'll have a good post with pictures up in the next day or two. Till then I'll try to remember what it was I wanted to write. Oh, and for those who may not have noticed, there are now 2 Sadie videos on the side bar. hte first one was just a test run but the second one has a little action to it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this one...

steve

curia_regis said...

It reminds me of that scene in the movie Major League when Harry Doyle (played by Bob Uecker) says, "Hey fans, in case you haven't noticed...and judging by the attendence, you havent, the Indians have managed to win a few games and are threatening to pull out of the cellar."

curia_regis said...

I kinda bypassed the grades the first time. 7 classes, wow man! Great grades...invite me to Baton Rouge some time and we'll celebrate!