Monday, June 04, 2007

Don't hassle me, I'm on Precation

It's getting close. I don't have to go back to work until next monday (a week from today), thus I dub this my precation. The vacation doesn't start until after my final on Wednesday morning. But, at least I don't have to go to work, YEA! Wenesday we are heading up to Gatlinburg for a few days. We're gonna do some hiking and white water rafting. I love the mountains, probably even more than I like the beach. I like the fact that I don't get sand in my unmentionable places, Ha!
So, I think the fun of Myspace has worn off. It was fun and exciting for a couple of weeks but now it seems to have lost it's luster. I'm considering deleting it, the one good thing about it is that I have talked to my sister more, and since we hardly ever talk that may be reason enough to keep it. I suppose that if I contacted more people then more people would probably contact me. but let's face it, I'm a little lazy and typing on this keyboard requires work. I've also been in a funk lately and haven't felt like being social so I really have made no effort to communicate with people. But I feel better today. It's good to know that my plate has much less on it today than it has in quite awhile and it will be nearly empty after wednesdays final. Imagine that, I'll have free time. I won't know what to do with myself. Maybe I should get a hobby like spearfishing or archery or mastering the blow gun, any thing that has me doing something with a pointy projectile. Or, I can become a conspiracy theorist. I can uncover the truth that Ringo was the mastermind behind the beatles and prove that he, in fact, was both the eggman and the walrus (koo koo ka choo). Well, I can feel myself begining to ramble so I will sign off. Rambling, isn't that something people with free time do? Yea for rambling! Precation Rulz!

1 comment:

curia_regis said...

Precation sounds wonderful. keep the myspace, even if you don't keep up with it. You seem happy to make pictures and video and blog, what's one more thing?