Saturday, November 03, 2007

So, I hear there's a big game on today.


Sadie's ready!
I figure that some of you may be looking for a prediction. Well, I'll say what I have said since the begining of the season. LSU SHOULD win this game. But, they also Should have beat Kentucky. They also had close, laser close, calls against Florida and Auburn. The point here is that it's anybody's game. Of course I'll be pulling for Bama. I'm still not completely sold on Saban, but the more reading and investigating I do the less I don't like him (take a second to re-read that last sentence). I think this will be a good game. I don't think Bama's D can stop LSU's offense but they might be able to slow them down. On the other side I also think LSU can slow down Bama. It comes down to turnovers.
I plan to walk around quietly with my head down tommorrow and Monday But if Bama wins you will all recieve Taunting e-mails from me immediately after the game. Typical! And as always, ROLL TIDE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm......

curia_regis said...

LSU deserved to lose...but they didn't. I thought they deserved to win the Kentucky game...but they didn't. Hopefully LSU can win out and play Ohio State for the Championship in New Orleans. Alabama played much better than I expected.

Scott said...

It was a good game to watch. Quite exciting. LSU should have won by a bunch. That's what scares me about them, they should be killing people but they only manage to squeek by. That's why I don't think they'll win the Nat'l championship. On the other hand, if they play the way they are capable of then nobody can stop them.