Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Something to say

Congratulations to the LSU fighting tigers fo their BCS championship victory of the Ohio State Buckeyes. I still don't like LSU but they did lay the smack down on the buckeyes, props to ya!

In other news, yesterday was my first day as a full time certified teacher. All in all I think the day went well. I am teaching world geography(9th grade). The students(I don't like to call them kids, though they are) are great. I think they are smarter than they think they are. I'm looking forward to helping them see that.

There is a new video of sadie over there to the right. I made a mini movie, check it out.

2 comments:

curia_regis said...

L! S! U! - I'm glad you celebrate it...I was very happy when Alabama beat Miami in the 1992 Sugar Bowl, to win the national championship...so we're even I suppose.

Scott said...

If there is one team I hate more than LSU, it is definately Miami.