Sunday, May 18, 2008

Clarification




I just want to make sure that those of you who read my previous post understand that I am not "dis-ing" Louisiana as a whole. I was referring specifically to the Bayou Lafourche/Terrebonne region. There are many things I love about La, in fact, right now I am thinking about how much I love the ribs at the Tin Roof BBQ restaurant in Natchitoches(Nack- a- tish). So, before I get banished to a distant land let me say that this place ain't so bad. I'm looking forward to living in capital city. I'm planning on buying T-shirts for all of the state universities opponents this year and wearing each weeks opponents shirts everyday leading up to the game(yes, I will wash them, maybe). But, I will probably not miss living down the bayou. Though I would rather live down the bayou than in Lacombe(AKA. LaCompton).

No comments: