Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm Prepared to Handle Lifes Bumpy Roads



I bought a Jeep today. Sorry the picture quality isn't great but I took it with my phone(wouldn't Alexander Graham Bell be proud).

The Jeep is a 2008. Excellent condition. 4x4. And at a great price. Its hard to tell in this picture but it is a dark metallic blue. I am super excited. I know what you are thinking, "but Scott, what about your beloved Malibu"? She will be missed. But we must press ever onward. The Bu lived a long and reliable life. She will always have a soft spot in my heart. But her time has passed and I must now put her out to pasture to graze with others that have paid their dues.

I look forward to many miles and many adventures in the Jeep. I look forward to many trips to the dog park and levee in the Jeep. I look forward to cleaning Sadie's drool off the pristine windows for years to come.

At any rate, I bought a new car today. Hopefully it'll get me where I'm going. If only I knew where that was.

No comments: