Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!






The Ides of March are upon us, and that can only mean one thing. It's Sadie's birthday. She turns 3 today. I can't believe it's already been 3 years, they grow up so fast. I remember they day we found her outside the Petsmart in Slidell, and we just couldn't "leave this sweet angel here". Sadie came home to the FEMA trailer and has been my lil' podna ever since.

Lily turns one today. I can't remember the date we determined was her birthday, it's either two weeks ago or two weeks from now. So, I'm rounding it to today to make it easy to remember. Lily was rescued from the mean streets of NOLA East by a friend but he couldn't keep her. We wanted a friend for Sadie and were moving into a house with a big yard so it seemed the time was right. She has made a wonderful addition to the family. She too is a sweet baby.

Happy Birthday Sadie and Lily, Daddy loves you!(Yes, I know they are dogs).

1 comment:

Mary Frances said...

Happy Birthday, little nieces!

Aunt Mary