Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I know I said I would come back and tell the Mardi Gras stories but I've been really busy this week. Hopefully I will spin those yarns soon.

Today I have a special treat for you. It seems that spring is trying to send winter packing and I find the foliage around the house coming to life. So, the Pups and I went out to enjoy an afternoon. Here are some pics. Enjoy!



Sadie and Lily playing in the yard. We were outside for about an hour. They were chasing the toys I was throwing, chasing each other, and chasing me. Good exercise for the whole family.


Lily the one eared dog. I figure I have posted many Sadie pictures over the year so it's only fair to give Lil the occasional solo picture. Lily really has 2 ears.



Some of the prettiness in the front garden.


Colorful row of shrubbery between the house and the street.


This is what I see when I look at my bedroom window, not a bad view if I must say. Even prettier on a sunny day.

I hope you all are doing well. I'll be out of town for a couple days but will check in when I get back. Have a great weekend y'all.

No comments: