Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I never thought I'd say this....

.....But I am honestly bummed out right now because my yoga class was canceled tonight.

I've been looking forward to it all day(something else I never thought I'd say).

I came home from work. Took a nap so that I would be well rested, left early to make sure I didn't get stuck in traffic. Walked in and there was the sign on the door. Instant deflation. I've only done yoga twice so I really don't know why I'm so upset. I guess I see it as kind of an escape, and hour for me where nothing and no one else matters, me time, for lack of a better expression.

So I did what any down-trodden man would do. I came home and made my self a spinach salad. Leaf spinach, Baby Bella Mushroom, and dressing. A very sparse salad, but surely you didn't think it would have all the fixin's, I'm depressed remember? I wish BR had a dairy queen, that would make me feel better(Thibodaux had a DQ, that might be the only advantage it had over BR).

Alls I can say is that if pilates is canceled tomorrow I might have to burn down the"Y".

3 comments:

Scott said...

After rereading this post I have decided that I am going to eat only red meat for the rest of the week and all water will be replaced by beer or whiskey. TV will be replaced by welding. Ahhh, I'm feeling manlier already.

Steven Wallace said...

dude, you sound like a female! get a pair and deal with it. the teacher dealt with something. you were at the Y, so just do a workout and stop crying in your "salad"?

curia_regis said...

Indeed this was a sad post...no yoga, eating a salad...this was pitiful...

I'll know you've gone off the deep end when you proclaim that Auburn is better than Bama. To say that LSU is better than Bama, well that's just proclaiming the truth, but to say it about Auburn...well then I'll know you've lost it.