Sunday, May 03, 2009

Thoughts on a Sunday Evening

I like my family, as crazy as they may be.

I think my dogs are 2 of the best things that ever happened to me. I have learned a lot about myself while taking care of these 2.

I like to run, but I don't like to run away from things, anymore.

I think Sunday night is often worse than Monday morning. It's hard to enjoy Sunday night when you are counting down to Monday morning.

I think that honesty really is the best policy.

I think that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

I think that Jazz Fest is freakin' awesome but is way over priced.

I think i can, I think I can, I think I can.......

I that teaching is the right career choice for me.

I think I need a vacation from teaching. just a week or so.

I would love to travel more, no destinations in mind, just see where I end up.

I would also like to travel to specific destinations like Sicily, Scotland, Germany, Spain, Machu Pichu (sp?), Japan, China, and a few others.

I wish I was more comfortable in my own skin.

I wish my skin was less fuzzy, sometimes.

I think the guy/gal that 1st mixed chocolate and milk was a genius.

I think I will keep what makes me smile the most a secret.

I think I will keep what makes me most unhappy a secret too.

I think that caller ID is killing the art of conversation. A possible future blog post?

I think that life is a series of highs and lows, twists and turns, hello's and good-bye's.

I think that life is too short and we should tell the people we love that we love them.

I think I share too much of my personal business sometimes, which is completely new as in the past I kept everything inside.

I think it's good to let things out, but not to just anyone.

I think I should do less thinking and do more doing. Don't think, just do.

I think we focus too much on our stuff. Uncle Tommy was right Friday night when he told me that all the money in the world could never buy him the happiness he had while spending a few days with his grand kids, and that no possession would ever be as important to those kids as the memory of the time he spent with them.

I think I'm gonna go sit on the porch now and watch it rain. feel free to stop by and join me. I'll save a chair for you.

"Come on Sadie and Lily, Let's go outside".
"Good girls".

No comments: