Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring break, part 3

When last you read I was telling you about cutting the grass yesterday. Last night was a quiet night, I had sushi at whole foods for dinner, while a friend of mine ate chocolate mousse, Now that's a healthy dinner. Anyways, I am a fan of whole foods and I think that is going to be my new "fast food" place. Instead of McD's or the King I think I'll go to whole Foods and get one of their relatively healthy meals or salad bar. The food is good and there are always interesting people in there, so It'll be like free entertainment while I eat. But, as my friend pointed out, I need to make sure I don't sit in the same place every time otherwise I will look like some crazy stalker guy. Good point.

This morning I took the girls to the dog park. I'm super proud of Lily, she actually played with another dog today, as in antagonized a dog to play with her. I've had her for almost 10 months and that's the 1st time that has happened. She's still shy, but getting better all the time(just like me).

Tomorrow is the Triathlon. I'm not too nervous. I'm ready to do it. I'm starting to think about marathoning again. I like the tri training, but something in likes the idea of being a runner the most. I'll get through tomorrow first and then start worrying about whats next. Though I will definitely do the 1/2Ironman in New Orleans next year.

Anyone interested in heading to the triathlon in New Roads tomorrow can check out the website at: www.lawired.com/latri/Kenny/Home.html

Click on race details for directions.

Race starts at 8am.

or you can call me if you have any questions.

I know most of you wont be able to make it but just know that I will be thinking of you during the race. I'll be thinking of your smiling face as I cross the line, or possibly as the last thing I think of as I drown in the freezing cold lake. What a sweet thought to end a post with. :)

No comments: