Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another milestone day

Hooray for Lily! she ran her 1st 3 mile run today. The 3 of us headed out and I initially planned to just take them for the 1st 2 miles but as it was nice and cool out I thought she would be able to handle it. She did great. She pulls a good bit and is still scared of almost everything but the kid has stamina. When we got back she headed straight to the water bowl and drank half of a full bowl(it's a big bowl). Then, she and Sadie both found comfortable places to lay down and relax. Sadie on the couch, Lily on my bed(her favorite place in the house) .

She must know I'm talking about her because she's trying to climb up on me and lick my face as I'm typing this. What a mess, these dogs are just fuzzy angels I guess(or is it tired angels, I forget the lyrics)

Yes, the angel thing is an inside joke. That one was just for you;)

I'll probably come back later tonight or tomorrow to update you all on my training and how I am doing with things. Take care friends, and please remain prayerful.

Yours truly,
Sadie and Lily's pack leader. AKA- the Alpha Male.

No comments: